Acecgt begins with DNA
Acecgt group is based in Hong Kong and we are committed in bringing innovative solution and translating life science's technology into everyday applications. Leveraging on the vest amount of knowledge and know-how derived from Human Genome Projects (HGP), International HapMap Project and other projects, Acecgt is taking this opportunity to translate the science into practice in the fast growing markets covering Hong Kong, China and Asia.
Due to the fact that, we are very into DNA and technology, we even named our group as Acecgt [Pronounced as A,C,G,T]. As we all know, A, C, G and T are the essential building blocks of DNA and it holds many secrets of life.
Acecgt group is striving extremely hard and working our way toward the Ace player in the exciting fields of life science; namely in clinical, genomic and technology sectors. This goal is embedded in our corporate DNA and it is also our mandate.
Our group is operating according to the ISO 17025 standard and guideline (ISO / IEC 17025 General requirements for the competence of testing and calibration laboratories) to ensure the highest level of quality.
The testing process can be a complicated one and good procedures are necessary for laboratories to provide accurate results to clients. With our certified ISO9001 quality management system in place, we are ensuring our customers that the quality of our services is delivering at the highest standard and the very best practice.
Our quality policy in regarding to our testing service
- We commit to provide professional and quality testing services, in terms of accurate and on-time test results, to our customers.
- We commit to maintain the independence, impartiality and integrity of our services.
- We commit to meet statutory, regulatory and certification / accreditation requirements and to satisfy the need of our customers.
- We commit to ensure all personnel concerned with test activities being familiar with the quality documentation and implement the policies and procedures at all times.
- We commit to comply with pertinent quality management system requirement on our test services.
- We commit to continually review and improve the effectiveness of the management system.
Besides, we are fully engaged in international renowned organization's (i.e. College of American Pathologists) proficiency testing programs to evaluate and benchmark performance, accuracy and test results for making excellence as one of our routines.
College of American Pathologists (CAP) is the leading organization of board-certified pathologists fosters and advocates excellence in pathology and laboratory medicine worldwide.
The United Kingdom Accreditation Service is the sole national accreditation body recognized by government to assess, against internationally agreed standards, organizations that provide certification, testing, inspection and calibration services. Accreditation by UKAS demonstrates the competence, impartiality and performance capability of these evaluators.